Rich in history and nestled in the village of Crawfordsburn, just 10 minutes from Belfast city centre and 5 minutes from the seaside town of Bangor, The Old Inn is the perfect rural retreat. Dating back to 1614, it’s labelled as one of the region’s most historic hotels. With cosy dark corners, log fires, glorious grub, and elegant interiors, the property oozes Jacobean character and charm and is the perfect boutique-hotel hideaway, served up with heartfelt personal service and an easygoing “at-home” atmosphere.
ROOM WITH A VIEW
Kick off your shoes, put your feet up and make yourself at home with a room for every mood. The unique
traditional design exudes character with a combination of comfortable furniture and classic designs. Petite
rooms are individually decorated and are the cosiest rooms at The Old Inn. Carriage guestrooms are slightly larger, and you can enjoy picturesque views over the countryside. The Highway guestrooms are uniquely styled with a modern twist that complements the building’s character, and are ideal for those looking for a peaceful retreat. Moving onto the Junior Suites, you’ll have ample space to kick back – there’s even a standalone copper bath to relax in.
WHAT’S ON THE MENU?
Perfect for romantic evenings and ideal for refuelling after energetic adventures, The Old Inn offers a
hearty menu from pub-grub comforts to French-inspired dishes, all using the very best seasonal offerings, marrying homely classics with modern dining. The restaurant is a food lover’s destination in a casual, yet
elegant space that allows the food to speak for itself.
TIME FOR A DRINK
The 1614 Bar is designed to be a comfy, laid-back spot to while away the evening with a glass of wine, or for lazy daytime lounging with a latte in a cosy corner. It exudes a relaxed vibe, with mixologists pouring glasses from the hotel’s vast wine selection or mixes from the cocktail list, stirring up drinks of choice and always ready to recommend new favourites. Enjoy the large outdoor patio during the winter months and bask in a front row view of Crawfordsburn Country Park.
The Tree Top Spa is a welcome addition where you can leave all your stresses behind. Think of relaxing in a hydro pool or hot tub overlooking Crawfordsburn Country Park, before unwinding in the steam room or sauna. Cosy up in the cabana or relax in The Conservatory and stay warm by the woodfire stove. For more, visit theoldinn.com.
The prize includes:
- Overnight stay for two in a Highway guestroom.
- Access to the Treetop Spa.
- Three course evening meal for two.
- Full Irish Breakfast.
HOW TO ENTER…
- Click here to be taken to the entry page.
- Closing date and time is Thurs February 22, 2024 at 23:59 GMT.
- Full Ts&Cs can be found below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Flights and travel to/from Northern Ireland are not included.
- This prize cannot be exchanged for monetary value. The gift is non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-exchangeable.
- Based on two guests sharing.
- Any other incidental expenses relating to the prize are not included in the above prize and must be paid for by the winner, wherever relevant.
- This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees, directors or officers of The Old Inn, their families, agents, or anyone professionally connected with the draw.
- The Old Inn reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with one of an equivalent or greater value subject to availability.
- No cash equivalent or re-sell.
- To be taken Sun – Fri subject to availability.
- Valid until September 30, 2024.
- Entry into this prize draw is taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Closing date to enter is Thurs February 22, 2024 at 23:59 GMT