Spoil your mum with these gorgeous Mother’s Day cocktails, made with celebration in mind.
The Rose Spritz Cocktail
For those wanting to elevate a classic glass of fizz with a sophisticated touch of rose, the Rose Spritz Cocktail using Fentimans Rose Lemonade is perfect for spring parties and seasonal celebrations.
125ml Prosecco or Nosecco
50ml Fentimans Rose Lemonade
- Pour 125ml Prosecco or Nosecco.
- Top with 50ml Fentimans Rose Lemonade to taste.
- Garnish with sliced strawberries and add ice to your liking.
The Queen Bee G&T
The Queen Bee G&T is the perfect serve for Mother’s Day celebrations, a delicately sweet and refreshingly citrusy tipple, featuring honey, lemon, and an all-natural, uplifting buzz.
One can of Buzzed Energy
50ml gin of your choice
15ml honey syrup (1/2 Water 1/2 Honey)
20ml fresh lemon juice
Lemon (for peel)
- Add your gin, lemon juice and honey syrup to a cocktail shaker, and shake.
- Strain into a coupe.
- Top with Buzzed Energy.
- Garnish with lemon peel.
Ideal for those who like their cocktails to have a refreshing, tangy kick. Add Gordon’s Gin if you’re looking to elevate this delightful sour further.
50ml Small Batch Spirits Scarlett’s Cherry Liqueur
50ml peach tea
30ml fresh lemon juice
Basil, to garnish
- Add 50ml of Scarlett’s Cherry Liqueur, 50ml peach tea and 30ml of fresh lemon juice to a cocktail shaker.
- Add a few ice cubes and shake well.
- Remove the ice cubes and shake again.
- Pour into a tumbler or old-fashioned glass and garnish with a sprig of basil.
Aperol lovers, this one is for you! A twist on the summer classic.
25ml Jura 10 Year Old
Garnish: Fresh orange wheel
- Fill a Copa glass with ice, combine Jura 10 Year Old and Aperol before topping with tonic water.
- Mix well to combine and garnish with a wheel of fresh orange. Cheers!
The Negroni Rosa
Did you know the Negroni could get better? Well it can with these delicious Mother’s Day cocktails.
1 part Amaro Santoni
1 part Rose Vermouth
1 part Gin
2 frozen grapes
Pour the Amaro Santoni, vermouth and gin into a mixing glass or jug with ice. Stir well until the outside of the glass feels cold.
2. Strain into a tumbler and add 1 large ice sphere or some fresh ice, and garnish with two frozen grapes.
The Sweet Mother
Just as the song is played in South Africa to say thank you, why not show your mum some love and appreciation this Mother’s Day through the delicious notes of Amarula African Gin.
50ml Amarula African Gin
65ml Honey Water (2 parts water; 1 part honey)
- Pour hot water in a container, add honey, stir until it dissolves.
- Shake all ingredients in a Boston.
- Pour over ice.
Bathtub Gin Dill Sour
A perfect pairing for a Mother’s Day breakfast treat. We’ve teamed a delicious dill sour to go with everyone’s favourite breakfast, smoked salmon and scrambled eggs. You’ll already have most of the ingredients to hand!
50ml Bathtub Gin
15ml agave syrup
1 tsp fresh dill
1 egg white
Dill sprig to garnish
- Add all the ingredients to shaker and shake well to combine.
- Add ice and shake hard to create the delicious foam top and infuse the dill flavour.
- Strain into a glass with ice and garnish with the dill sprig.
Tom Collins with Franklin & Sons Natural Rose Lemonade
This floral twist on the classic Tom Collins features a Natural Rose Lemonade. The perfect base with rich rose and citrus flavours built into a smooth, rich taste intensity cocktail, with well-balanced acidity and sweetness. It’s one of our favourite Mother’s Day cocktails.
50ml Franklin & Sons Natural Rose Lemonade
Topped with Sparkling Rosé Moscato
- Pour the gin and Franklin & Sons Natural Rose Lemonade into a glass of your choice and top it with sparkling Rosé Moscato.
MOM LOVES ROSÉ
Best paired with a gorgeous bath, a bar of chocolate and leaving your mum alone. For at least an hour.
50ml MOM Love Gin
Soda or lemonade to top
- Grab a balloon glass and fill with ice.
- Pour 50ml MOM Love Gin.
- Top up with soda or lemonade.
50ml Bareksten Botanical Gin
15ml freshly squeezed lime juice
Premium ginger beer
- Pour your Bareksten Botanical Gin, the freshly squeezed lime juice and premium ginger beer into a mule mug full of ice cubes and fill with premium ginger beer.
- Garnish with a mint sprig and lime.