Celebrate Easter in style with this gorgeous section of delightful Easter cocktails this weekend.
7 Naranja is an exceptional serve that takes the spirit game up a notch. Those who sip this cocktail will be overflown with a bright and warm embrace of orange, apricot, and cherry – an elegant ensemble that makes for a delicious Easter treat.
- 50ml Havana Club 7 Años
- 2 Dashes orange bitters
- 15ml Apricot brandy
- 1 Twist of orange peel
- 1 Maraschino cherry
- 3 Large ice cubes
- Build the cocktail in the glass. First, fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Add the bitters, apricot brandy, Havana Club 7 Años and stir.
- Twist and squeeze the orange peel and drop it into the glass.
- Garnish with the cherry and…salud!
Jura 12 Year Old: Jura 12 Espresso Martini
Brighten up this Easter with a Jura 12 Year Old Espresso Martini. Located a few miles off the west coast of Scotland, this intense and vibrant expression was originally produced to breathe life back into the island and community in 1963 and has since spread across the world to huge acclaim.
With lingering notes of dark chocolate and honey with coffee, salted bananas and liquorice – this is the perfect accompaniment to any Easter gathering and a tribute to Jura’s island home.
- 25ml Jura 12 Years Old
- 10ml coffee liqueur
- 1 measure of fresh espresso
- 10ml sugar syrup
- Garnish = coffee beans
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake with plenty of ice.
- Double strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with three coffee beans.
The Bunny Saver
Do chocolate differently this Easter. Save the chocolate bunnies and unhatched chocolate eggs this year and make your chocolate Jaffa Cake Gin based!
- 50ml Jaffa Cake Gin
- 25ml agave
- 150ml milk or milk alternative
- 1 heaped tsp cocoa powder
- 1 scoop chocolate ice cream
- Jaffa cakes and cream to garnish
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and pour in a glass. Garnish with a jaffa cake and cream.
This Easter, crack open HYKE Gin and sip on a sustainable Tipsy Bunny, using the leftover carrot peel from your Easter roast for a tasty mixing syrup, this gin is sure to become your favourite.
HYKE Gin is the world’s first sustainable grape gin, made in Sussex using leftover grapes from UK Supermarket punnets. It’s using grapes as its base ingredient that gives this award-winning gin its one-of-a-kind flavour.
- 150g Carrot Peel
- Juice of 1 Orange
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 150g Golden Caster Sugar
- 25ml HYKE Gin
- Tonic Water
- Place the carrot peel in a mixing bowl with the orange and lemon juice. Add sugar to the bowl and mix well. Allow to marinate in the fridge for an hour. Once marinated, stir, and pass through a strainer.
- Fill a tall glass with ice. Add 50ml of the carrot mix and 25ml of HYKE Gin. Top with Tonic Water and garnish with carrot peel.
Baileys Easter Egg Choctail
- One of the ultimate Easter cocktails.
- 50ml Baileys Original Irish Cream or Baileys Deliciously Light
- 25ml Triple Sec
- 75ml Half/Half (Milk & Cream)
- Garnish of your choice: e.g. Chocolate Sauce, Grated Orange Chocolate, Mini Eggs, Nuts, Easter Egg
- Add 50ml Baileys Original Irish Cream, 25ml Triple Sec and 75ml Half/Half into a shaker with plenty of ice, and shake until the outside of the shaker is cold.
- To serve, pour into a hollowed-out Easter Egg and decorate with a delicious Easter-themed garnish of your choice, from mini eggs to some fresh berries!
Three Stone Martini
The wet martini is long overdue a resurgence as Easter cocktails. A blend of our own Pedra No. 03 white port, a good London dry and vermouth creates a balanced but bountiful mouthfeel. The ultimate Martini in our opinion.
50ml Pedra No. 03
25ml A good London Dry Gin (replace with vodka if you want a more port focussed serve)
15ml Dry vermouth (We like Schofields from Asterley Brothers)
- Pour all of the ingredients into a mixing glass or tin. Add cubed ice.
- Stir for 10/15 second. Strain into a chilled coupette. Zest a citrus peel over the liquid and place.