Get your ghoul on and celebrate the biggest night of horrors with sophisticated yet spooky Halloween cocktails.
The PATRÓN Paloma Roja
60ml Patrón Silver
75ml grapefruit juice
15ml fresh lemon juice
15ml St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur
15ml hibiscus syrup (see below)
Salt & dried hibiscus rim
Orange zest for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Shake to chill and combine.
- Strain into a salt & dried hibiscus-rimmed Collins glass filled with fresh ice.
For the hibiscus syrup:
- In a heatproof bowl, combine 8 oz hot simple syrup with 2 hibiscus tea bags and let steep for 5 minutes. Discard the tea bags and let the syrup cool.
- Transfer the syrup to a jar, cover and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
Spooky, bloody Bramble
Of all the Halloween cocktails, we think this is the most sophisticated.
50ml No.3 gin
25ml lemon juice
15ml sugar syrup
20ml Crème de Mure
- Pour all the ingredients except Crème de Mure into the glass and give a little stir. Add crushed ice and top up with Crème de Mure. Garnish.
Blood Orange Diablo
45ml Crystal Head Onyx
22.5ml Créme de Mure
15ml blood orange juice
60ml ginger beer
- Add all ingredients to a Collins glass with crushed ice and stir. Garnish with a dehydrated blood orange wheel.
Marmalade Halloween Punch
25ml blood orange juice
10ml lemon juice
1 jar of marmalade preserve
Top with prosecco
- Combine all ingredients in a large punch bowl and serve with plenty of ice. Garnish with orange slices and drizzle grenadine over the top.
(The below measurements are per person)
45ml Slingsby Blackberry Gin
15ml Blue Curacao
20ml cranberry Juice
10ml lime Juice
Soda/lemonade top (depending on sweetness preference)
- To make individually: Shake the first 4 ingredients with ice and strain into a highball glass over ice. Then top with lemonade or soda depending on your taste preference. Garnish with a lemon wedge.
- To make a punch: Multiple the ingredients by the number of people and build in a punch bowl or jug with ice. Mix thoroughly before serving. Garnish with lemon wheels and a drizzle of grenadine for added Halloween theatre.
22.5ml coffee liqueur
5ml Pumpkin Pie Spice*
22.5ml heavy cream (optional: substitute with any non-dairy alternative)
2-3 ginger snap cookies
- Crumble the ginger snap cookies and place the crumbs on a plate. Rub the rim of a rocks glass with honey. Dip your glass in cookie crumbs to coat the rim. In a shaker, combine Crystal Head Vodka, coffee liqueur, and pumpkin pie spice. Shake with ice.
- Place ice in a rocks glass and pour contents of shaker over ice and top with heavy cream, or anon-dairy alternative of your choice.
- For the Pumpkin Pie Spice: combine equal parts ground cinnamon, ground ginger, ground nutmeg, ground all spice and ground cloves.