Cater to all tastes and dietary requirements with these delicious gluten free recipes from Promise Gluten Free.
Ready for the irresistible culinary delights of the festive season? Look no further — these deliciously nutritious recipes have you covered.
These delicate hor d’oeuvres are a great way to start your Christmas dinner.
2 Promise Gluten Free Multi Seeded Rolls sliced into chunks
2 Promise Gluten Free White Rolls sliced into chunks
1 handful of grapes slices in half
6 slices of Parma ham
Half a block of your favourite cheddar cheese
1 tsp of pesto / relish for each piece of bread
- Slice the white and brown rolls.
- Place on a baking tray.
- Bake at 356 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Top a selection with a tsp of pesto and parma ham.
Top the rest with relish, cheddar and sliced grapes.
½ loaf of Promise Gluten Free White Bread
2 tbsp corn flour
2 tbsp milk
1 cup of frozen peas
1 cup of frozen spinach
1 handful of kale
2 cups of leftover turkey
1 sprig of thyme
2 tbsp melted butter
- Mix cornflour with milk to make a paste then whisk remaining 400ml of milk in a saucepan.
- Heat over a gentle heat whisking constantly until it comes to the boil.
- Mix defrosted spinach, peas and kale and leftover turkey in an ovenproof dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Decrust half a loaf of white bread and cube the slices of bread, toss with 2 tbsps of melted butter and a sprig of thyme.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 200/ 375 degrees.
2 slices of Promise Gluten Free White Loaf
Leftover turkey slices
- Butter the bread & slice in half and cover in a slice of brie.
Melt the brie in the oven at 180 for 5 minutes until soft and melted.
- Top with turkey slice, rocket and cranberry.
1 loaf of Promise Gluten Free White Loaf Breadcrumbed
2 tbsp olive oil
30g unsalted butter
1 medium onion finely chopped
2 small sweet potatoes grated
Pinch of saffron threads, soaked in 3 tbsp hot water
100g of dried cranberries
75g of shelled pistachios roughly chopped
1 handful of chopped flat-leaf parsley
1 bunch of red currants for decoration
- Heat the oil and butter in a saute pan with a lid.
- Add the onions and fry over a medium heat for 5 minutes until softened. Add grated sweet potatoes and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add breadcrumbs, sweet potatoes, parsley and saffron with its soaking water. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 180 / 356 degrees for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Stir in breadcrumbs, cranberries, pistachios and herbs and serve.
- Top with red currants for decoration.
12 slices of Promise Gluten Free soft white bread
½ cup of melted butter
Powdered sugar (optional for glaze)
- Preheat oven to 200/375 degrees.
- Cut the crusts off the pieces of bread. Roll very thin with rolling pin.
- Mix the cinnamon sugar with softened butter (or vegan butter if preferred).
- Brush both sides of the bread with melted butter and then sprinkle one side with cinnamon sugar.
- Fold each side of the bread into the centre, then roll up.
- Place onto greased baking sheet or tin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until they start to turn golden.
- Add powdered sugar to the leftover melted butter for glaze and drizzle over the top.